- Michaela Parry, mezzo soprano
Michaela, from North Wales, was on a post-grad course at the RNCM and had already appeared in a number of operatic roles.
She sang with baritone Benjamin Lewis, accompanied by Harvey Davies.
Their programme included:
- Mozart – Voi che sapete,
- Bridge – Love went a’riding,
- Quilter – When soft voices die,
- Strauss – Aller Seelen,
- Zueignung and Lob des Leidens,
- Britten – A charm of lullabies.
- Schumann – Liederkreis, Op 24,
- Ibert – Chanson a Dulcinee and Chanson de la Mort de Don Quichotte,
- Mussorgsky – Song of the flea,
- Vaughan Williams – Linden lea,
- Ireland – Sea fever